In the StatesPosted by Drew Nordgren - January 07, 2008
1. California - New alcohol tax could reduce deficit by 20 percent.
2. New York - Legislators decide on new taxes, pay hike for judges.
3. Pennsylvania - County receives first gambling revenue from state.
4. Maryland - New computer tax could be repealed.
5. Hawaii - Owners fight plan to raise taxes on vacation homes, B&B’s.
6. Indiana - Legislators prepare for property tax battle.
7. North Carolina - Wal-Mart loses case over tax break.
8. Idaho - Teacher pay plan on shaky grounds.
9. Michigan - State detours tourism funds.
10. South Dakota - Lawmaker could propose creation of an income tax.
Thoughts? Add Comment -
There are no comments for this entry yet.